When your glasses are foggy, your vision is obscured. In this life, we see God's plan and purposes imperfectly, "as through a glass, dimly." This requires walking by faith, not by perfect clarity. Even when the path ahead seems hazy, God is still at work, guiding our steps. He doesn't expect us to have all the answers or see the entire journey laid out before us. Instead, He invites us to lean into His trustworthy character. Where is God asking you to trust Him despite your limited vision right now? What area of your life feels like it's covered in fog, requiring you to simply take the next step in faith? Where is God asking you to trust Him despite your limited vision?
Challenge:
Take one action step today in an area where you lack complete clarity, trusting God’s sovereignty over your understanding.
1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
No comments:
Post a Comment